Saturday, September 6, 2008

Grace "She still wanted us to be friends but no sex"

The truth is I have no recollection of Grace prior to our meeting in the company lunchroom.

However, she continued to remind me that she had seen me around and that I was even in her department once. I have no recollection of this, so when I went to the lunchroom one Wednesday afternoon at 1:30 instead of my usual 12 and saw her sitting alone eating that was the first time I saw her.

I’m not the kind of guy who has a lot to say to women, the truth is I am more the shy type and therefore very intimidated by women. So when I went over to her table and asked if I could join her it was with a brave heart.

“Sure, sit down” she said looking up at me with eyes so big and bright, they were captivating, and a smile that was infectious. Grace was a Jamaican browning and very good looking, with big but attractive features to match her big brown eyes. She had large and sensuous lips, and thick black eyelashes and eyebrows. At the time we met her hair was cut low in a Afro, but would change into long flowing hair reaching down into her back a few months later.

From where I sat opposite her I could tell she had a very healthy d cup breasts which defied the laws of gravity. It was also evident to me that she was big boned. It’s amazing how much you can conclude about a person within a minute or two of meeting them.

“How come you’re all alone” I bravely ventured, an obvious attempt to start a conversion.
“That’s how I am most days, I usually get in late for lunch and so most people are gone, besides I like to be by myself sometimes” she replied.

We started slowly and began to warm to each other to the point, where we were very comfortable.

“I have to get back to my office now, I have a report to get out,” she said as she got up.
“Ok, sure I have to go too” I replied.

As she got up and walked over to the counter where everybody dumped empty plates and glasses, I realized just how well built Grace was.

She was at least 5’ 11” and weighing close to 180 pounds. Despite her size she was well shaped with a tapered waist and hips to match and she had an ass that was just, well you know Jamaican women. She had ass and enough for at least two other women. She was big, but was nicely put together.

I imagined my 6ft 1in., 170lb frame mounting and making wild passionate love to her. The thought excited me. It was like the proverbial “mouse on a one dollar bread.”

Outside we exchanged extensions and agreed to meet the next day for lunch.

And that was how we began. We had lunch every day from that day on.

Grace and I had lunch at different locations and venues around the downtown area where the office was located. During all of this we never once said or made any references to a sexual or intimate relationship.

It was always social and friendly; defiantly not what I was thinking about every time we met. But I felt I should watch things and see where they were going. That was until I had this mad urge to call her and just play around on the phone.

“Hello”, I said in a deep disguised voice “Can I speak to Grace”?
“Speaking”
“How are you”?
“I’m ok, who’s this”
“An admirer”
“Really now”
“Yeh, I have been observing and admiring you for some time and I really like the way you look. You really get my blood boiling”
“Is that a fact, and what do you do at this time”
“Not much I can do is there, maybe you can help me”
“Maybe if you ask I may be able to help”
“I want to make wild passionate love to you, can you help me?”
“Now why would you want to do that, there must be other things you can do to ease your stress”
“For example?”
“Well you can take a cold shower”
“That’s not possible right now”
“Listen I cannot help you, and I have to go. It was interesting talking to you and I am flattered that I actually have an admirer, but like I said I cannot help you, bye”. And she hung up.

Did she know it was me and was just playing along? I didn’t know. Then my phone rang.
“Hello”
“Hi, it’s me, Grace, guess what just happened to me?”
“What?”
“Some guy just called saying he was an admirer and wanted to make love to me” she said laughing.
“Yeh. And what did you say?”
“Told him I couldn’t help him, besides if he was man enough he would meet me face to face and tell me in person”.
“What difference would that make?”
“I could look him over and see if he was worth the effort. For all I know he could be all chat and no action”
“Really, he may surprise you”
“Doubt it; anyway he’s not going to call again”
“How do you know that”?
“I don’t, but my gut feeling is that he’s only fooling around. So what are you up to”?
“Nothing much, just listening to you talking about your admirer”
“Anyway have to go.” She said “and next time tell me to my face, you may be surprised at my response” and she hung up.
That’s when I knew that she knew that I was the caller.

Grace’s closing remark stayed with me for the rest of the day and into the night.

I opened the front door and let Grace into the two-bedroom apartment in Havendale, I shared with my high school buddy Clive. Clive was out as usual and would not be back before 11 or 12 that night, which suited me, fine.
“Not a bad place you have here, for a bachelors dig” Grace said scouting out the place.

“Yeh, it’s not bad, some place to lay your head at night and get recharged to do it all over again. Want a drink or something.” I replied.
“Ok what do you have, do you have any white wine, I feel winey”
“Yeh I should have a bottle somewhere.”

We spent the evening talking about a lot of things, about her father, who she had not seen in over 15 years, her early childhood and her plans for the future. We spent quite a bit of time talking about church and her involvement in the church and all that.

Wait I didn’t tell you about that, yep she’s a Christian. It was over lunch the next day after the prank call that I found out.

That was over two months ago and since that day my thoughts about making love to her were tempered, because I knew that she would not be so easily persuaded to give it up.

We were sitting in the long sofa chair in my living room, when she asked to be directed to the bathroom. I pointed to the bathroom in my bedroom and she got up and went into my bedroom.

Some minutes later I heard Grace calling out to me from inside my bedroom.
“Is this a picture of your mother?”
“Yes” I said getting up and walking over to the bedroom.
“She’s living in Canada now; she was here four months ago.”
“You have her eyes and nose”
“Yep that’s me, mummy’s boy”
I stood by the door and watched her as she walked around my bedroom looking over photos and other things in the room.
“What you looking for?” I asked her
“Oh nothing, just looking at where you lay your body down. You can tell a lot about a person by how his bedroom is set up. What’s in here?” She picked up a small box on my dressing table, sat on the edge of the bed and looked over at me with a curious look on her face.

“If I tell you I may have to kill you.”

She laughed out loud and her face and eyes lit up, causing all kinds of sinful thoughts to surge through my mind down into my body.
“I may have to take my chance” she replied still laughing.

Grace pushed back further on the bed and was now resting on her elbows looking over at me, still standing by the door.
“So are you going to tell me? I want a quick painless death,” she said teasing me.

I was still standing by the door not sure if I should go over to the bed or turn and run.

I moved slowly towards the bed.

“It's just some personal stuff I have kept through the years, my grandmothers wedding ring that she gave me before she died; My graduation ring that too tight for me now, two watches that I don’t wear anymore and a gold chain from a former girlfriend”.
I was now standing over her, between her spread legs.
She looked up at me and smiled.

This Christian girl was playing a very serious game.

Grace was wearing a short dark blue skirt that was now above her knees, due to her position on the bed. Her pink blouse was opened at the top, but not enough to get a full view of her breasts. Because she was lying back on the bed, the full impression of her breasts was very clear through the blouse. I could also see the impressions of her erect nipples through her blouse. She was aroused and the hardness of her nipples was evidence enough of this.

She saw how I was looking down at her and rolled over, effectively displacing me from between her legs. I fell on the bed bedside her. We were now both on our backs looking up at the ceiling.

“What you thinking about?” she asked
“Nothing” I lied.

We went quiet again.

I turned over and faced her. Grace’s eyes were closed as if she was sleeping. I looked down at her and allowed my eyes to roam about her body.

I bent over and kissed her on the lips, she did not respond. She just laid there with her eyes closed and a faint smile on her lips.

I kissed her again, this time with more passion and urgency. She responded and began to kiss me. Before long I was kissing and caressing her body. Her eyes were still closed but I could tell she was enjoying this, as much as I was.

My hands moved about the area below her hips, caressing her legs and moving upwards and them quickly moving back down to her legs. Her body felt good below me and the subtle movements and sounds she made only sought to inflame the passion even further.

I was now caressing the upper areas of her thighs and was passing over her vagina. As my fingers moved over her soft mound she moaned with delight.

Grace was wearing very skimpy underwear, which was easily moved to one side. The soft, warm and moist feel of the inside of her vagina was good to the touch. She was moaning, all this time with her eyes closed.

I began unzipping, aching to let myself free and let it all hang out.
I kissed her in my hungry passion, caressing her body, feeling her every response.

With practiced precision I moved and positioned myself to enter her soft warm inside. As I shifted she shifted with me.

Grace opened her eyes wide in horror and shock. I was in.

She looked up at me with her eyes wide open in horror or surprise, which it was I was not sure, but I was too far gone, the heat was too intense, I could not bring myself to stop, not now anyway. Grace closed her eyes again and began to kiss me with an intensity that surprised me. She was hungry, having starved herself of any sexual pleasures. We were thrusting and kissing, throwing caution to the wind. For a brief moment the thought of contraception crossed my mind, chances are she was not on the pill and I was not wearing a condom. What the hell I thought, you only live once.

When I finally came it was as if the Mona dam had burst and all the water was flooding out. It was and felt good. I could tell that Grace had an orgasm around the same time as me. And the combined juices in her vagina was flooding her inside and flowing out onto the bed.

Grace started to cry. “No, No, No I can’t do this.” She was saying while holding and kissing me. Do this, what the hell was Grace talking about. It was done. I pulled out slowly and looked down at her. Grace was crying and I didn’t know what to do.

“Are you ok” was the only thing I could think of.
“Yes” she replied softly.

We were back on our backs, me with my now limp dick lying to one side, pants drawn down to my knees and Grace on her back, eyes closed.

“That’s my first time,” she said quietly.
“What was?” I asked.
“Sex”
“You what, I mean what did you say”
“I’m a virgin, well I was until a few minutes ago”
“You serious?” a said with a smile streaking across my face.
“Yes”

There was silence.

I think this was the first woman I had ever deflowered. I always thought it would be different, not sure how, just different.

We did not speak much for the rest of the evening. Grace took a quick shower and said she had to leave. I did not try to stop her. I was not sure what to say to her at this point. This was something she had to figure out. I was prepared to go along with anything she said.

I followed her to her car parked out front. Grace started the engine and sat looking straight ahead. Finally she turned and looked at me and said.
‘I really enjoyed that, but I’m not sure I want to do it again. Did you use a condom?”
“No” I replied
“I’ll talk to you tomorrow, bye” and she drove off, leaving me standing by the gate, wondering what the hell to do now.

Grace did not call the next day at work and I decided not to call her. I was waiting for her to make the next move.

On the third day Grace called and invited me to lunch over at the Jamaica Conference Centre.

‘So what’s the story” I said finally.

Grace did not say anything for a while. Then she said.
“I went to my doctor yesterday, he’s know me from I was a little girl. Anyway I told him what happened and he said I should be fine. He does not think I will get pregnant.”
“How does he know that”?
“Some years ago I went to him about my period cramps, as they were really getting serious and he told me to go on the pill to help ease the pain. So I have been on the pill for a number of years”
“And you were on the pill that night?” I enquired.
“Yes, the doctor was actually happy for me. He said it was about time I did it, sex that is and get it out of the way”
“My kind of doctor” I joked. The relief I felt inside was great, a major burden had been lifted from my shoulder, a baby was not in my plans right now and getting Grace pregnant was just not on right now

The conversation from there on was much lighter and we started to get back into our old grove. But I could still sense that there was something else to be dealt with and I was not going to be the one to bring it up.

Grace and I made love frequently over the next couple of days, laying to rest one of the concerns I had about our relationship. This also in some way answered my other concern. Grace and I never discussed Christianity again, but I knew it was something that she was wrestling with. The heart was willing but the flesh was oh so weak.

Grace really surprised me. She had a sexual appetite that was insatiable and seemed incapable of being satisfied. Her demands on me sexually were at times pressuring. I even had to do the unthinkable and turn her down gently sometimes.

Our sexual relationship went on for over a year and we were both very happing with how things were going.

About one year and six month into our relationship Grace called and said she had to terminate our relationship. She still wanted us to be friends but no sex.

When I asked her why she said that she was back into the church and did not want to complicate matters. She had given it a lot of thought and felt this was the right thing to do. I could not argue. Who was I to compete with the big man upstairs?

Grace was asking for my help, as she did not think she could do it alone, she was praying about it, but knew the realities of life. I said I would do what I could to help.

The following day Grace came around to my apartment and after twenty minutes we were in bed making wild passionate love. This went on for some weeks and then Grace just vanished.

A letter from Grace arrived at the apartment a few days later. The constant battle with the spirit and flesh was getting to her and she felt the only way to effectively deal with it was to get away for a while. She was not sure if this was the best way to deal with it but she had to get away from me for a while. She was with her sister in Barbados and was not sure when she would be back.

Two years after she left Grace sent me another letter with two photographs. One was a picture of her, her sister and another man; the other was a picture of Grace and the other man.

She was married to the man and was pregnant with their first child.

I have not seen Grace since. We have written to each other and talked on the phone, but she never came back to Jamaica.

No comments: