Monday, September 15, 2008

Trudy Responds

Getting back in touch with you brought back vivid memories of our Negril after sunsplash explosion.... yes explosion. I wanted to keep in touch, was
quite amazed over your level of growth and maturity after high school. There was a charm and provocative aura about you that stayed with me for a long time. I was curious to get to know more about you. At one stage I thought you were good husband material and entertained the idea that I could marry you. You were able to really get me out of my comfort zone, and i really applaud a man who can achieve that ( i can be a tough cookie to break ) Its great to be able to share after over 25 or more years. By the way, do you recall the difficulty that was faced as a result of the salty negril sea water ? You were one persistent man.........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Over the years I have sought to find out where she was, I could not get Trudy out of my mind and system. Our one intimate encounter in Negril had left a lasting impression on me and I wanted to see Trudy again. At a high school reunion i was finally able to get a number and a location for Trudy, she was in LA USA. I called the number a couple of times but did not get her. I left messages but none was returned, until one night out of the blue I got a response from Trudy. She was going through her phone messages and deleting them when she heard one from me. She could not believe it.

Over the years Trudy had tried to find out from mutual school friends information about me, but was not able to get anything she could work with. Now there was a message from me on her phone, could this be for real. Did Trudy finally make contact? She sent me reply text message to confirm it was me, if so I was to respond ASAP.
When her text came through I could not believe it, was this really Trudy after all these years. I responded to the text message………………………………………………..

Unknown said...

Maxine Williams, who is still living in Montego Bay, was pointed to the website by a co-worker at the bank where she works, and to her surprise recognised the Trudy Gayle story. She contacted Trudy who now lives in LA USA, still single after all these years. To her surprise the man had recently made contact with her. Trudy still went to the site and read the article and decided to send an open response.